So, here are my top five reasons why setting boundaries will help you feel better. (I love lists. A lot.)
1. You will feel less put upon by the people in your life if you’re clear about what is and is not your responsibility.
2. Your communication with other people will be greatly improved when everyone involved knows where they stand.
3. You will feel less overwhelmed by responsibility when you are clear about what you can and can’t control.
4. You will feel more in control of your life because you will BE more in control of your life.
5. You realize that “No.” is a complete sentence which is liberating as fuck. Seriously.
For further information, please check out my Periscope on this topic!
Come hang out in the best Facebook group ever.
Also, it's possible I used affiliate links in this post. These links never add to your cost, but they do help me keep the lights on around here. You can read more about that here.